Live and work in WA’s beautiful Margaret River wine region! This viticultural contracting business has been servicing WA vineyards from the Great Southern to the Swan Valley for almost 30 years and is now for sale.
The business provides a complete range of viticultural services including harvesting, spraying, weeding, trimming, pruning, fertilising & lime spreading, seeding and mulching. The business has built an outstanding reputation for reliability and quality service employing local, experienced workers providing a key advantage for local growers.
Annual revenue averages in the vicinity of $1 million (avg last 4 years) with very high gross margins.
The business operates from a purpose-built workshop, ideally located to cost-efficiently service clients in a timely manner within the Cape to Cape region (Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin). The premises is available to lease or purchase.
Leasehold asking price is $840,000 +SAV (approx $10,000). Owners will consider selling the premises.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or email email@example.com. You can download a confidentiality agreement here or at the link below.
- Services wine regions of Margaret River, Swan Valley, Ferguson Valley & the Great Southern
- Established in 1992
- Provides wine growers with all the necessary services from seeding to harvesting
- Business services and repairs machinery in own workshop minimising down-time
- Purpose-built premises for lease or purchase
- Large plant list of well-maintained machinery
- 490sqm premises located on 1,000sqm
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.