This business serves the town of Cuballing, just 2 hours South East of Perth providing the town with the Post Office a well stocked General Store and a Fuel Station.
The large, air-conditioned shop is cleverly designed with an extended front counter giving easy access to serve the shop items and the post items without having to leave either counter unattended. The well equipped kitchen currently provides takeaway food but is capable of serving a cafe if the new owners desired. There is also a large 5 door walk-in cool room with ample space for stock storage.
- A Good Range of Essential Groceries
- Fuel & Oil
- An Assortment of Takeaway Food
- Hot & Cold Drinks
- A Full Complement of Australia Post Products
- Phone Credit Vouchers & Technology Products
- Banking & Billpay Facilities
- Tobacco Products
- Kwik Swap Gas
- Bags of Wood
- Agent for Toll IPEC in the Region
- Newspapers & Magazines
A large amount of capital has been injected to upgrade or replace plant items. The ULP bowser is approx 3 years old and the Diesel and Premium bowsers were upgraded approx 3 years ago so the electronics were compatible and could access the one transponder console. New post boxes were bought 5 years ago. Other purchases included signage, fencing, shop fixtures & kitchen appliances.
The business includes mail sorting and a mail run delivering a distance of approx 80km 3 times a week. The owners purchased 219 new post boxes and the occupancy rate is currently approx 87% with Aust Post paying a lump sum annual commission early in the year which is a good boost to working capital.
The business has been SOLD.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email email@example.com.
Business & Property Snapshot
- General Store – Fuel Station – Post Office.
- Mail Run delivering 3 times per week.
- 219 Post Boxes with approx 87% occupancy.
- Commercial-style kitchen.
- Many items of new or upgraded plant & equipment.
- Commercial Premises & Residence included.
- 3 bedroom air-conditioned residence.
- Minimal or no staff required.
- Approx 2 hours south east of Perth.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.