Located in a smaller, well-patronised shopping centre, this long-established business generates excellent revenue & profitability for the owners, suiting a husband and wife team and needing minimal staff.
Excellent cash flow, the financial year 18 revenue was in the vicinity of $315,000 per month. Adjusted business profit returns the owners a very good income.
The business is more than just a newsagency as it also has an agreement with Aust Post to be the parcel drop off point for the area which brings more customers into the store. It is also a Lotterywest agency, Ladbrokes agency, Coinjar & Bitcoin agency, a dry cleaning agency, an agency for DHL, Courier Please & TNT and also an agency for Soda King canisters.
It’s ranked quite high in terms of Lottery sales in the State and has been one of the biggest sellers of the Sunday Times in the Southern region. The business has had 2 Division One winners – the last being on Saturday 16 March 2019 and 4 major Scratch n Win winners, which helps to bring more customers into the store.
The business has a high retention of clients who frequent the store and enjoy the opportunity to purchase papers, journals, lottery, giftware, confectionary, soft drinks etc.
The business is being sold leasehold and the asking price has been reduced to $475,000 plus stock of approx $50,000.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newsagency – Lotterywest Agency – Aust Post parcel drop-off point.
- Agencies held for Ladbrokes, Coinjar, Bitcoin, DHL, Courier Please, TNT, Soda King & dry cleaning.
- Monthly revenue approx $315,000 (avg for fiscal year 18).
- Increase in revenue each year including when renovated shopping centre opened.
- Excellent cash flow.
- Open 6½ days a week.
- Minimal staff required – FY18 payroll to sales ratio is less than 1%.
- Rent equates to approximately 2.2% of sales.
- 2 Division 1 winners – the most recent in March 2019.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.