Mandurah Sweep has been cleaning up the Peel Region for 10 years. The business has contracts with several clients including a 2+2 year contract with the City of Mandurah.
The business provides mechanical sweeping of hard surface areas including streets, car parks, shopping areas, footpaths, driveways, hardstands, industrial areas and construction sites.
Mandurah Sweep generates a good level of revenue providing the owner with a comfortable income.
This business is very easy to run and would suit a FIFO worker looking to work closer to home or a couple/family. Currently, the business is run without any staff however a new owner could grow the business by employing staff to service several jobs simultaneously.
Vehicles include an Isuzu Tip Truck, a trailer and three ride-on sweepers plus various related equipment needed for operations and a website and Facebook page.
The asking price for the Business is $350,000.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or send an email enquiry. You can download a confidentiality agreement to complete here.
- Mechanical Ride-on Sweeping Contracting Business
- Only local provider in the ever-growing Peel Region
- Services clients in the Transport, Manufacturing, Construction, Retail and Warehousing Industries
- Two year contract with Local Government with 2 year option
- Agreements with clients for regular daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly sweeping cycles
- Good income for owner plus further growth possible.
- Includes Website and Facebook page.
- Plant includes 3 ride-on sweepers plus truck & trailer
- Relatively low overheads with no need for Commercial Premises
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.