Mandurah Ice Supplies comes to the market after being owned by a local couple for the last 30 years. The business services the Peel Region’s Hospitality Industry, Liquor Stores, Delis & Service Stations. Given the wide coverage area and the lack of competition in the region there is plenty of room for further growth and a consumable product ensures consistent repeat business.
The business occupies 3 units in Mandurah’s industrial area housing a well-maintained plant list including a state of the art automated production line that is capable of producing 20 tonnes of ice daily. The ice is then transported in freezer trucks to the ice freezers of various configurations at customer’s sites around the Peel Region.
Open just 5 days a week and needing minimal staff to run makes this the ideal family operation.
The business is now sold.
Property & Business Snapshot
- Automated Ice Manufacturing & Distribution Business.
- Services the Peel Region & Surrounds.
- Supplies Pubs, Hotels, Liquor Stores, Delis, Service Stations etc.
- Capacity for 4,000 bags per day.
- Storage Freezer capacity for many pallets of ice.
- Customer Ice Freezers.
- Refrigerated Trucks & Forklift.
- Open Monday – Friday.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.