The business carries out onsite SMP (structural, mechanical and piping) fabrication performing installs and modifications to fix plant, installs water treatment plants and provides labour hire for mining and shutdowns.
The business works with large fabrication workshops, electrical contractors and has a permanent workshop on a client’s site in central WA. The business services clients in WA, NT, SA & NSW and has the ability to control whole projects or just certain elements as required.
The business has built an excellent reputation and enjoys a high level of profitability.
The seller is prepared to stay on for a negotiated period of time. Asking price is $2,290,000.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or send an email enquiry. You can download a confidentiality agreement to complete here.
- SMP (Structural, Mechanical & Piping) fabrication and repair
- Provides labour hire for mining work and shutdowns
- Install & repair water treatment plants
- Operates in WA, SA, NSW & NT
- Maintains workshop on customer site for last 8 years
- Many works in progress over several years.
- Excellent profit margins
- 12 full time staff
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.