Dippin’ Dots is the world’s coldest and most unique form of ice cream. It is created by flash freezing ice cream into little pebbles. The business has lots of delicious flavours such as Chocolate Brownie, Fairy Floss and Cookies ‘n’ Cream with Oreo. The kids just love it!!
The key features of the business are:
- Business has been established for 12 years
- Majority of clients are longstanding, repeat business
- Revenue of $150,000-$200,000
- Net profit $30,000-$45,000
- Many growth opportunities that can be implemented by enthusiastic new owner
- Largely weekend work – making this a great second income stream
- Operations can be run under management
- Amazing product – everyone remembers their first time!
- Low-stress franchisor who is happy to support, but largely stays out of the way
- No franchise fees
The asking price for the Business is $60,000 and includes three trailers for larger events, and three trolley/cabinets for smaller events and indoors locations. In addition to these, there is a range of signage and spares, and a number of storage and display freezers. Finally, there is a Ford Ranger Ute that has been incredibly useful in running the business that is available to purchase separately if required.
If you’d like to buy and build on an exciting mobile food business then contact Ben on 0422 754 676.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.