Successfully servicing the Agribusiness and Mining Sector for 30 years this Bulk Transport Business generates significant revenue.
The business has solid retention of clients and is constantly seeking out further contracts to continue building the business.
Renown for their reliable service, they have excellent relationships with clients across Western Australia.
The business consists of 4 main operations ensuring a year-round, full order book.
- Transporting grain at harvest, and delivering & spreading lime & fertiliser for local farms.
- Subcontracts to companies to transport grain from CBH sites to Rail & Port Depots.
- Delivers ammonium nitrate to mines in the Pilbara.
- Delivering road base, sand, aggregate etc from a nearby Quarry.
The business offers an extensive list of well-maintained vehicles comprising of Prime Movers, Trailers, Dollies, Fertiliser Spreader, Elevator, Fork Lift, Fuel Tanks & Utilities. The business services its fleet in their own workshop ensuring minimal downtime of its vehicles.
The business premises comprises 2 sites in close proximity to each other, one site is Freehold and available to purchase, the other is offered on a leasehold basis. The trucks involved in the mining sector are parked on the customer’s sites in the Metro Area at no charge to the business.
The Business has stable, reliable and experienced drivers, some have been with the business for 6-7 years.
After proudly being family owned for many years the owners are now reaching retirement but will mentor the new owner if required for a mutually acceptable period of time.
This business would suit a corporation looking to expand their operation or diversify or an Owner Operator. A Truck Utilisation Report is available as is a full plant list in the Business Precis. The asking price is $3.5million WIWO. Some vendor finance may be offered to an approved buyer.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or send an email enquiry. You can download a confidentiality agreement to complete here.
- Transport business servicing the Mining and Agribusiness Industries.
- Established in 1988.
- Large list of vehicles – approx. 10 Volvo globetrotters, Nissan prime mover, 21 semi trailers/Dog trailers/A trailers, 9 dollies (at time of writing).
- Transports grain, fertiliser, lime, roadbase, ammonium nitrate, and other products all over WA.
- A staff of experienced drivers.
- Professional website and a Facebook Page.
- Premises is across 2 sites, 1 available to lease and the other the owner will sell freehold.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.