This profitable commercial bakery for sale is located in Geraldton and services a vast region of wholesale customers including schools, cafes, supermarkets, sporting clubs, takeaway outlets, and corporate customers.
The business services the retail market with dine-in cafe meals and takeaway options. The cafe comfortably seats 12 inside and 18 outside.
The business boasts consistently high gross margins & attractive cash flow and profitability.
The business has won and been a finalist for many awards, both industry and people’s choice awards including the Winner of the 5 Star City of Geraldton Food Safety Award, the Best Geraldton Pie Award, the Mid West Chamber of Commerce & Industry Business Award and the People’s Choice Pie Award Winner.
The business has over 3,500 followers on Facebook and has over 100 favourable reviews on TripAdvisor, Facebook, Zomato & Google.
The business has experienced, well-trained staff in place and the business has a fine reputation for friendly customer service.
The business is structured for a family to operate or an investor to run under management.
The business is being sold leasehold at $750,000 walk-in, walk-out with an extensive plant list. Vendor finance may be considered to an approved buyer. The commercial premises will be available to purchase at market value after a 5-year lease.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or send an email enquiry. You can download a confidentiality agreement here or download using the attachment link below.
- Commercial Bakery servicing both wholesale & retail markets.
- Purpose built premises with large production & preparation areas, storage room, admin offices, staff room, caretakers accommodation and shop area with many metres of display cases.
- Cafe seats 12 inside and 18 outside.
- Premises 5-year lease with 5-year option offered and available for purchase.
- Possible Vendor Finance.
- Premises area 630 m2 on land of 2,020m2.
- Trades just 5½ days a week.
- Experienced staff – some have been with the business 13-15 years.
- Gross Margins of approx 63% for FY 20.
- The owner is selling due to ill health.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.