Located on the beautiful WA Coast is this Service Station with 24hr fuel facilities, Licensed Post Office and General Store situated about 3 hours from Perth in Leeman. Originally opened in 1973 as a Petrol Station this business has evolved into a one-stop-shop for the local community and tourists ideally positioned approx 200m from the boat ramp & beach.
The business received a comprehensive makeover timed with the beginning of a new association with United Petroleum. The owners invested significant capital bringing the premises up to date and made the following improvements:
- new underground fuel tanks.
- an additional fuel bowser.
- Hi-Flo diesel bower.
- 24hr fuel facilities with an outdoor payment terminal.
- vending machine.
- a 3 bedroom residence with modern kitchen, bathroom/laundry and spacious living area.
- a backup generator.
- new post boxes.
- new directional signs on Indian Ocean Drive.
The business has a varied range of products including fuel, a full complement of Australia Post merchandise, mobile phones, giftware & toys, essential grocery lines, cigarettes, fishing tackle & bait, coffees & cold drinks, confectionary & ice cream.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property & Business Snapshot
- General Store – Fuel Station – Post Office.
- Established in 1973.
- 24 hour Fuel.
- Many replaced or upgraded plant/equipment items.
- Premises with 3-bed Residence.
- Approx 3 hrs north of Perth on the Coast.
- Vendor Terms available.
- Yearly increasing revenue.
- Average weekly revenue for fiscal year 2017 is in the vicinity of $25,000.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.