This Earthmoving and Transport Business consists of 3 components:
- Earthmoving and Bulk Transport Business
- Large Mechanical Workshop
- Sand/Soil Supplies Screening Business
Earthmoving & Bulk Transport Business:
Owns a fleet of 8-wheel tip trucks that can be low sided, steel bodied, swinging tailgates and are all job site ready. The business is currently completing a large infrastructure project with a major Perth construction company, and in addition, has just won tenders to provide services for major roadworks including widening the Freeway. These Government projects plus earthmoving and transport work performed for private clients ensures a continuous pipeline of work for the foreseeable future.
The workshop looks after the fleet of vehicles for RETCo and also performs work for external vehicles. Work includes servicing and repairs, preventative maintenance, body rebuilds, painting and fabrication. The work for external vehicles virtually covers the cost of running RETCo’s own fleet vehicles.
Sand/Soil Supplies Business
The business generates revenue by receiving unwanted soil/sand and screens it into 3 different grades and then on-sells it as decontaminated topsoil, clean fill and sand. The business has a mobile screening unit and is operated at a site about 15 minutes from the main Headquarters.
Together these 3 synergistic segments combine into a profitable operation. The business could be a valuable add-on or diversification to an existing business.
Asking price is $2,255,000 including all vehicles, plant, goodwill & stock.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 divisions offered as 1 business opportunity.
- Major player in the transport business with several multi-year infrastructure contracts.
- 12 eight-wheel tip trucks.
- Other plant/vehicles: Loaders, Watercart, Excavators, Skid steers.
- Large mechanical workshop approx 800m2 that services its own fleet plus external vehicles.
- Service/repair of external vehicles virtually covers the cost of running RETCo’s fleet.
- Soil screening business generating a fee to receive soil, then grades it and on-sells as top soil, clean fill and sand.
- Leasehold property on land of 4,147m2 with a building area of 1,080m2.
- The existing owner will stay on to mentor the new owner for a period of up to 60 days to ensure a smooth handover.
- Business is being sold for family reasons.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.