This well-established Australia Postal business with mail runs offers a family seeking a country lifestyle a great opportunity to enjoy a regular income from a business with limited competition in a solid farming community.
On this occasion, the opportunity includes the purchase of the business, the business freehold and comfy home located independently just a few meters from the Post Office.
Provides essential services to the town of Bruce Rock and surrounding farming districts:
- Postal Services – stamps, envelopes, packaging supplies
- Bill Payment
- Bank Agencies
- Mobile Phone Purchase, Accessories & Recharge
- Identity Checks – passports, working with children, firearms & boating licenses
- Large Range of Giftware, Cards & Toys
- Stationary, Books, Printer Cartridges
- Mail Delivery – daily town run & bi-weekly RMB runs
- Newspaper Delivery (The Ardath & Babakin run only)
- Gift Voucher Cards
- Western Union Money Transfers
With only one bank in town, the Australia Post branch facilities service a high demand for banking transactions and represent most other banks in the region.
Bruce Rock enjoys a very good level of income from the private/corporate postal boxes culminating in all 167 boxes occupied and several on the waiting lists. Income generated by LPO Boxes is paid in total from Australia Post early in the calendar year offering Australia Post owners good working capital.
The business is extremely well merchandised with a diverse range of office products and giftware appropriately displayed for easy customer selection.
The floor area is well presented, has excellent lighting and is a credit to the owners, who continue to tweak the product range and merchandising creating that “impulse” purchase. The store has a very appealing ambience internally and the exterior has recently been refreshed with new paintwork.
The Freehold is well priced and offers prospective buyers an opportunity to capitalise on avoiding having to rent or lease premises and wasting money. The commercial property and adjacent 3 bedroom residence with workshop is on a 1,304m2 block.
Bruce Rock is in the heart of the Wheatbelt and is a solid farming community with a great school, excellent sporting amenities and a good range of shops and medical facilities all just 2 ½ hours drive from Perth.
The business can be solely run by a couple but the current owners prefer to outsource the mail sorting and delivery and work just 2 ½ days each. Trades just 5 days a week.
Owners need to relocate to care for ageing relatives after having owned the business for over 10 years.
Asking price for the business is $175,000 +SAV (approx. $50,000). Freehold property with 3 bedroom residence $310,000.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property & Business Snapshot
- Licensed Post Office.
- Banking facility for many banks.
- 3 mail runs and a newspaper delivery round.
- 167 post boxes with full occupancy.
- Premises and Residence available for $310,000.
- Commercial Premises 150m2 on 275m2 land.
- 3 Bedroom brick & iron, air-conditioned residence with home office on land of 1,304m2.
- Premises exterior recently repainted.
- Open 5 days a week.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.