Located in Narrogin this Supermarket stocks a great range of grocery lines, has an in-house butcher, a MuzzBuzz station and excellent fresh produce.
Many plant items were replaced and the store has been rebuilt after a fire in 2016 which means a young, well-maintained plant list and modern, fresh decor.
The business supplies to many local businesses, sporting clubs, the Shire, hospital and pubs using their refrigerated truck for deliveries. The business has a government contract to supply dry goods, dairy, frozen food, fresh fruit/veg/meat/chicken/bread to all government outlets in the surrounding region.
The business enjoys healthy growth margins resulting in a comfortable income for the owners.
Supported by a solid farming community this business would be ideal for a family looking to enjoy a rural lifestyle. Narrogin has 3 primary schools, a high school, TAFE and an Ag College, recently upgraded hospital, great sporting facilities and plenty of shops and eating outlets.
Asking price is $415,000 +SAV (approx $80,000) plus premises. Some vendor terms may be available for an approved buyer.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property & Business Snapshot
- Supermarket with an on-site butcher.
- Finalist for “Fresh Produce Retailer of the Year” for 2017
- Refrigerated Isuzu Truck for Deliveries
- Long-term government contract in place
- Business was rebuilt after a fire in 2016, resulting in modern interior and young plant list.
- Immaculately presented store.
- 2 Tills running Grocery Manager.
- Healthy gross margins.
- Facebook page & Google have many positive reviews.
- Open 7 days a week.
- The building is 500m2 under main roof.
- Land area 1,765m2.
- Seller’s preference is to sell premises with business.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.