Located in Narrogin this Supermarket stocks a great range of grocery lines, has an in-house butcher, a MuzzBuzz station and excellent fresh produce.
Many plant items were replaced and the store has been rebuilt after a fire in 2016 which means a young, well-maintained plant list and modern, fresh decor.
The business supplies to many local businesses, sporting clubs, the Shire, hospital and pubs using their refrigerated truck for deliveries.
The business enjoys healthy growth margins resulting in a comfortable income for the owners.
Supported by a solid farming community this business would be ideal for a family looking to enjoy a rural lifestyle. Narrogin has 3 primary schools, a high school, TAFE and an Ag College, recently upgraded hospital, great sporting facilities and plenty of shops and eating outlets.
Asking price is $415,000 +SAV (approx $130,000) plus premises.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email email@example.com.
Property & Business Snapshot
- Supermarket with an on-site butcher.
- Finalist for “Fresh Produce Retailer of the Year” for 2017
- Refrigerated Isuzu Truck for Deliveries
- Business was rebuilt after a fire in 2016, resulting in modern interior and young plant list.
- Immaculately presented store.
- 2 Tills running Grocery Manager.
- Healthy gross margins.
- Facebook page & Google have many positive reviews.
- Open 7 days a week.
- The building is 500m2 under main roof.
- Land area 1,765m2.
- Seller’s preference is to sell premises with business.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.