Successfully servicing the Agribusiness and Mining Sector for almost 20 years this Bulk Transport Business has now come to the market.
The business has solid retention of clients and is constantly seeking out further contracts to continue building the business.
Renown for their reliable service, they have excellent relationships with clients across Western Australia. The business generates significant revenue servicing Agribusiness carting grain and spreading fertiliser and lime, and the Mining Sector delivering dangerous goods and working for local clients delivering roadbase, quarry sand, aggregate etc from a nearby quarry.
The business offers an extensive list of well-maintained vehicles comprising of Prime Movers, Trailers, Dollies, Fertiliser Spreader, Elevator, Fork Lift, Fuel Tanks & Utilities. The business premises comprises 2 sites in close proximity to each other, one site is Freehold and available to purchase, the other is offered on a leasehold basis.
The Business has stable, reliable and experienced drivers, some have been with the business for 6 years.
This business would suit a corporation or Owner Operator. A Truck Utilisation Report is available as is a full plant list in the Business Precis. The business is to be sold as a going concern in the vicinity of $4,540,000.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transport business servicing the Mining and Agribusiness Industries.
- Established 1988.
- Large list of vehicles – approx. 11 Volvo globetrotters, Nissan prime mover, 21 bulk tipping trailers, over 20 semi trailers/Dog trailers/A trailers, 7 dollies.
- Transports grain, fertiliser, lime, roadbase, ammonium nitrate, and other products all over WA.
- Yearly truck utilisation report available.
- A staff of experienced drivers.
- Professional website & a Facebook page.
- Premises is across 2 sites, 1 available to lease and the other the owner will sell freehold.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.