This Roadhouse located in a mid west farming community serves takeaway meals & some evening meals and sells snacks, drinks, tobacco, plants and automotive products.
A new 10,000 ULP tank was installed in 2014 and there is a 15,000L above ground diesel tank. The premises has a large unused warehouse space that could be used as a workshop or bottle shop to enhance the business further.
The premises is on land of 3,036sqm across 3 titles and there is a 3×1 comfy residence nearby.
The business has an average weekly revenue of approx $15,000 and the owner has an agreement to serve meals to a large local farm.
The seller is prepared to work for the new owner for up to a year if the new owner wished to run the business under management.
The business is priced at $130,000 +SAV (approx $25,000) plus Premises $235,000 and Residence $180,000.
If the buyer were to purchase the Business and the Residence then the owner will consider leasing the Premises for $1,725 per month +GST and the Seller will continue to upkeep the Premises.
For more information or to receive a full business profile please contact Wayne Cooper on 0407 997 777 or 08 9586 3509 or email email@example.com.
Property & Business Snapshot
- Roadhouse with diesel and ULP.
- New underground 10,000 tank installed in 2014.
- Approx weekly revenue of $15,000 (average 2017 FY).
- Main road frontage.
- Large unused workshop area.
- Capacity for 25 diners.
- Land area: 3,036m2.
- The Seller would prefer to sell the Business with the Premises and Residence.
- If the buyer were to purchase the Business and the Residence then the owner will consider leasing the Premises for $1,725 per month +GST and the Seller will continue to upkeep the Premises.
- Owner will continue to run the business for up to a year at the buyer’s request.
Join Our Newsletter
Join Statewide’s mailing list and we will email you when we list a new WA business for sale. Just click the subscribe button and fill in your details.